By accessing and using our website you agree to the terms of this policy. Any amendments to this policy will be identified on this page. By continuing to use our website after these amendments have been made you agree to the terms of the revised policy.
1. Data Controller
The data controller of the personal data that we process for you is Wisse Kommunikatie BV (“Wisse Kommunikatie”, “we”, “us” or “our”) of Kroonpark 21, 6831GV, Arnhem, The Netherlands.
2. What personal data we collect from you and how do we collect it?
Cookies or similar techniques
Clients and business contacts
When you contact us about an event that we have held or request a quote, attend one of our events or sign up to one of our newsletters, we may collect the following personal data from you:
Personal details, including your work, name, email address, passport data; and
Contact details, including your work address and phone number
When you send us a copy of your CV and/or covering email or letter, we may collect the following personal data from you:
- Personal details, including your name, and email address;
- Contact details, including your address and your phone number;
- Employment details, including details of your current employer and your employment history;
- Details of your education and any relevant training;
- Details about your interests and what you do in your leisure time.
3. Why do we collect your personal data?
We will only use personal data from you in the following ways:
- To make sure that content from our website is provided to you in the most efficient way;
- To enable you to get involved in any interactive elements on our website or attend our events;
- To keep you up to date about changes we make to our service.
Clients and business contacts
To send you useful updates on topics that you have requested to hear about or consented to receive from us, or which we believe may be of interest to you;
Where we need to respond to a query you have sent us, provide a quote for a piece of work you have asked us to send you, or comply with any of our obligations in a contract that we have entered into with you;
Where you have attended an event, we will use any feedback you provide to us to help us better manage the way that we run future events.
Where we are considering you for a role with Wisse Kommunikatie.
4. The General Data Protection Regulation – our obligations to you
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have a legal obligation to protect any personal data that we process. To this end we will only use your personal data for the purposes we have described above.
As part of our commitment to protecting your personal data, we will:
only process your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR and Dutch data protection legislation (AVG);
keep your personal data confidential at all times, unless you have let us know that you are happy for us to share it with our suppliers;
Personal data retention period
Wisse Kommunikatie does not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected, with a maximum of 10 years.
5. Sharing your personal data
We use our preferred service providers to help us run our business. So that they can support us with our business processes, we may need to share your personal data with them. Any personal data that we share with our service providers will only be carried out in accordance with our obligations under the GDPR and Dutch data protection legislation (AVG).
6. Any other disclosure
We may disclose personal data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Business reorganisation: in the event that we suffer an event of insolvency, are the subject of a merger, acquisition or sale, or undergo a business restructure, or take any steps in connection with any of the aforementioned.
- Compliance with laws: to enable us to comply with our responsibilities under applicable Dutch legislation and regulations, or to comply with any court orders.
- Fraud and protection of legal rights: to prevent fraudulent activity and to protect our rights and those of third parties.
7. Transfer of personal data outside of the EEA
From time to time we may:
- use service providers that are based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA); or
- use service providers whose suppliers are based outside of the EEA.
Where we transfer personal data to these service providers, before doing so we will ensure that there are adequate processes in place to protect your personal data.
By continuing to use our website or services, or submitting your personal data to us, you consent to this transfer, storing and processing.
Our website does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, unless they have obtained permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about their children being collected without their consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without said consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org; we will then delete this information.
9. Your rights
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion or transfer of your personal data, or a request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make sure to make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) illegible by making them black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond as quickly as possible, at your request, within four weeks at the latest.
Wisse Kommunikatie would like to point out that you have the opportunity to lodge a complaint with the the national supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. I order to do so, you can use the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
10. No automated decision-making
Wisse Kommunikatie never makes decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. In this context, automated processing refers to processing by computer programs or systems without human intervention.