Innovation. Strategy. Content. Salus.
Salus - national and international corporate crisis communication
Salus is Wisse Kommunikatie’s corporate crisis communication service. The service is not only available in the Netherlands, but thanks to the many Salus partners in the Worldcom PR Group it is also suitable for crises in an international context.
The Salus concept ensures every client 24 x 7 x 365 crisis communication assistance in any desired country. No matter how big the impact is: thanks to Salus, there are always crisis experts on hand who understand the context of the countries an d the sector concerned, and who can act immediately.
Prepare and protect
Salus has two phases, Prepare and Protect.
In the Prepare phase, the crisis communication experts carry out a risk assessment and assess the existing plans and procedures. Once the Prepare phase has been completed, the Protect phase will enter into force, in which Salus will carry out all necessary activities and advisory work that can help prevent or resolve the crisis.
Which companies is Salus designed to help?
- Organisations with high value assets where the harm from a crisis could be significant and long-lasting
- Organisations where there is medium level risk, where threats are real but not ever-present
- For organizations without a full-time internal crisis team, who do want to be able to fall back on experts if a crisis threatens
- For organizations whose reputation and brand damage in one country can have an impact in multiple countries and regions.
Salus experts are available in the following countries:
- Belgium – Insticom
- Bulgaria – Janev & Janev
- Czech Republic – PRAM Consulting
- Denmark – Radius
- Finland – Medita Communication
- France – Maarc
- France – Yucatan
- Germany – komm.passion
- Hungary – Probako Communications
- Italy – BPress
- Kenya – Tell-Em PR
- Netherlands – Wisse Kommunikatie
- Norway – Coxit
- Sweden – Paues Åberg
- Switzerland – GRIP Agency
- Turkey – OptimoreGroup
- United Kingdom – JBP Associates
- United Arab Emirates – Proglobal
We earn our good reputation by protecting yours
Need help immediately in a crisis?
Call our central crisis number for immediate assistance: +31 26 372 0871
We have assisted the following companies:
Need help in a crisis?
If you need help in a crisis or disaster, our four crisis communication consultants are there for you via our central crisis number +31 26 3720871. Seven days a week, 24 hours a day. And it makes no difference whether your organization is already one of our crisis clients or you are contacting us for the first time.
Want to know more about our services? Then complete the form and we´ll call you, after which we would be happy to come by for a personal introduction. Because ´knowing who you’re dealing with´ is obviously crucial for these types of reputation-sensitive activities.